Don't Shave that Hair!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to suggest using home made electrolysis next time you want to remove hair. Find you a neon transformer, I promise it will get the job done.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to suggest using home made electrolysis next time you want to remove hair. Find you a neon transformer, I promise it will get the job done.

I'm thinking that neon transformer will probably char the hair before the follicle releases, but it will also have the side effect of relieving any constipation problems you are having.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking that neon transformer will probably char the hair before the follicle releases, but it will also have the side effect of relieving any constipation problems you are having.

Pretty much yea, but that hair will not dare grow back.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol! Yeah its a learning curve. Gold Bond is your friend here to.

You either shave it daily and keep up with it or like others mentioned just use clippers and not a razor.

But be warned - I hear shaving can be an addiction. Pretty soon you will be shaving your arms and legs too. You will be taking 2 hr showers just to shave your entire body. So tread carefully before its too late.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol! Yeah its a learning curve. Gold Bond is your friend here to.

You either shave it daily and keep up with it or like others mentioned just use clippers and not a razor.

But be warned - I hear shaving can be an addiction. Pretty soon you will be shaving your arms and legs too. You will be taking 2 hr showers just to shave your entire body. So tread carefully before its too late.

WAX is your friend ... It is really quite relaxing to just lay there and let somebody do all the work -- nevermind that you don't have to become a contortionist ...

An added bonus (actually two or three) --

1. You only have to have it done every 6 to 8 weeks.

2. No stubble to deal with. Regrowth is softer and finer with each successive wax.

3. Continued waxing will eventually kill the hair follicle -- which means you can go longer between waxings.

BTW, it's really not painful if you have an esthetician who knows what he/she is doing. I usually get a massage or facial, too, and find the entire process to be quite relaxing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom