Downtown LA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sad what they have done to America and one of our great cities. - read the comments

Been watching "Thisisjohnwilliams" for a while. Saw this one this morning, really contrasts the previous videos done in Japan. Really seems to be pretty intelligent with good analysis. I really hope he is wrong about much of what he is saying about the future of America.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was shocked at the number of panhandlers at the intersection of I-35 and SW 44 th in Okc yesterday. Going under the bridge, it was like a small city there.
I expected no less when those corrupt fools in the capital legalized pot. I moved here from kommiefornia (not a native; I was just there for work) and that's exactly how it played out there.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was shocked at the number of panhandlers at the intersection of I-35 and SW 44 th in Okc yesterday. Going under the bridge, it was like a small city there.
the bridge there is in one of the very few green zones for sex offenders in OKC so a bunch of them live under the bridge or in the motel on the east side of I35

Latest posts

Top Bottom