Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson Preaches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not very religious but I'm a big fan of Duck Dynasty. There's an interesting story behind why Phil Robertson took to religion like he did...Miss Kay told him he wasn't welcome home until he changed his ways. Fortunately he chose family over his lifestyle at that time. His family stayed together and the rest of us got a great TV show.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a search result with several articles about the Robertson family and Duck Dynasty in the Christian Chronicle, just in case anyone is interested in them. The one article entitled "Behind the Scenes...." even has a picture with the fourth brother in it. He's the one without the beard and is the minister of the White's Ferry Church of Christ. Phil Roberson is one of the Elders there.

Search results for "Christian Chronicle Duck Dynasty"

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need more shows like this! Kids need better role models that they've been getting for YEARS NOW....and adults do too. With media playing such a big part in our everyday lives today, we need more shows like this telling kids AND adults that it's OK to do the right things.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Porscheman,
That's my wife and I's alma mater. Go bison!

Willie was there for a year or so while we were there, but I don't remember him.

Great family and what a wonderful inspiration!

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phil spoke at one of the local churches here a couple of years ago. One of my duck hunting buddies went to hear him, I was invited but had a conflict that weekend. My friend (a non-churchgoer) enjoyed Phil's sermon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom