empty gun does no good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought it was curious. Why carry?

ForumRunner_20130613_181431.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's not my first choice, but I'm hear to tell you that an empty gun worked perfectly fine for me when I needed it ... I will add this, though ... I make danged sure I reload before I leave the range now ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surely he was unaware of the situation.

Maybe he just didn't realize the mag "fell out". Surely there's one chambered!

I bet not. You'd be surprised how many folks came into the gun range to shoot and that is EXACTLY how they carried their CCW ... Every single one I met who carried that way said they just felt safer ... They honestly thought they'd have time to load a magazine and chamber a round if anything happened. Go figure.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet not. You'd be surprised how many folks came into the gun range to shoot and that is EXACTLY how they carried their CCW ... Every single one I met who carried that way said they just felt safer ... They honestly thought they'd have time to load a magazine and chamber a round if anything happened. Go figure.

Fools who carry w/o one in the pipe or worse, an empty gun, are the same ignorant clowns who carry their $600 gun in a $20 one-size-fits-none Made-in-China POS nylon holster and install external safeties on their Glocks. Bloody brilliant, they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom