Enough is enough pricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, even though Nate took a shot at belittling me, I have to agree with him on this one.
The receipt is out in the truck, but at $24, that brick I bought today was $0.0457 per round...
Though it may not be available "day or night," that was approximately 10:00 am this morning.
After the p.o.s. gougers get done, the 50 - 100 round boxes are usually available throughout most of the business day.
Gotta lift a finger, that's all I'm sayin'.....Could be the middle finger...what ever....All I know is I'm able to buy .22lr and plan on shootin' a fat lot of it tomorrow.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its been two years since a box of .22 ammo has been on the counter for more than a minute in my town. Its not normal.

We have the smallest superstore that walmart offers to communities.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the absolute very least, I will consider it a step in the right direction.
(unless killary takes its place, that is...) I guess things could get worse.
I do honestly believe that bho is the worst thing to happen to this once great nation.
But, I do appreciate your sarcasm. Two troll points for you! woot. Feelin' good?
Now, please feel free to KMA....

He may be bad, but Woodrow Wilson and FDR have him beat for that title by a LONG shot.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He may be bad, but Woodrow Wilson and FDR have him beat for that title by a LONG shot.

Please don't misinterpret, I'm not a fan of forgetting history...
But as bad as those men may have been - I don't feel as though they were the anti-Christ. :bigeye:
I truly feel that it is the enemy of America. I harbor nothing but disdain for such a creature. I was floored and abhorred when it was re-elected...
Sorry if my avatar offends you, but I simply still cannot wrap my head around it. We are not okay. We MAY be, but we are not...

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 22lr bullcrud is gotten rediculous out in rural America. You stoopid azz hoarders thinking the zombies are coming and you prepping dewshers are keeping the next generation from shooting. I want to pistol whip you fudgetards.!! We ain't seen a bulk pack in over a year here and now I'm down to long colt 45 just to keep my kids whom grow up on a farm shooting(can't imagine other less fortunate kids. I just took this we shot, you know who you are and there is a whole generation suffering because of you fat old pricks..View attachment 40316View attachment 40316

What he said ^^^

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ran to academy this morning and got a couple bricks of .22. First time I've been out for ammo in some time and they had piles of all different types for as low as .05 / rd.

Wal Mart said they had only received two or three shipments in the last month.

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tntrx, its an artificial shortage brought on by hoarders and people that get paid to stand in line at walmart so they can double or triple the prices at gun shows and gun forums.

I'm sad to say my cousin has 20K rounds of .22 and doesn't even own a gun that will shoot that caliber. He goes out and faps in front of the cabinet I think.

That's what kind of makes me mad about the whole deal, I have 1 1/2 bricks of 22 and haven't been able to find any since this all started. My Grandson keeps bugging the crap out of me to shoot but without being able to buy more I hate to use what I have up. It sucks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom