Everybody has one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on throwing rocks. I don't have anymore than 7 in the bowl though. If I miss with those, I have to run out to the back yard to give the bad guys a fair chance to fight back in my house. I also have something that looks a lot like a glock 22c to use if I run out of rocks.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be paranoid. 12 gauge FN SLP, STI Tactical on the nightstand, Glock 17 on the nightstand shelf and 300 Blackout AR next to the SLP. Trails End knife and a Fenix light next to the STI. Each one is chambered with an extra mag

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

+

[Broken External Image]

I have a 5 year old nephew that frequents my humble abode. So that safe is important, he knows what to do when he sees a firearm, but I am NOT willing to chance it. My home alarm beeps I can have my 1911 out quicker than you can say shallow grave.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't use a gun so I'm going to use my SOG Tommy hawk to slice and dice. And when the news ask why I used it I'll tell them I didn't want to turn a non violet break into a violet over use of a gun to protect my family. That's my way to tell them to eat ****.

Like your statement , have it proofread before its released to the media. Unless it was intentional. Then disregard everything I said

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a phone so I can call the police. After all, the police and military are all that need guns, right?

If they don't make it in time, I will have to use my hunting shotgun that only holds 3 rounds. If 3 is enough for ducks it must be enough for bad guys too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom