Excited?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wolfie, if I could have 5-7 more years like what I have had, I could retire close to what I would like. I've got a couple hanging out there that could let me do it sooner.

I'll let you in on a little confidential news....all I really want is to make my money and then GTFO. That's it. Don't need to see myself on TV or in the newspapers. Don't need to have the unabashed adoration of my clients and my peers. Don't need to dazzle the law books with my incredible legal acumen. All I want is to complete my retirement plans and take my extremely beautiful bride and GTFO (be it to a big ranch in Oklahoma, a casita in Santa Fe, a place in the Rockies, or over to Europe).

If you really had an idea of exactly how big my practice is, you'd understand why I am about half crazy.

I gotta give it up to you, you got good taste...

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
filled up yesterday @ 2.98 a gallon, today it's 3.01....
wonder about tomorrow or next week... Sandy had no affect on gas prices they say...

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wolfie, if I could have 5-7 more years like what I have had, I could retire close to what I would like. I've got a couple hanging out there that could let me do it sooner.

I'll let you in on a little confidential news....all I really want is to make my money and then GTFO. That's it. Don't need to see myself on TV or in the newspapers. Don't need to have the unabashed adoration of my clients and my peers. Don't need to dazzle the law books with my incredible legal acumen. All I want is to complete my retirement plans and take my extremely beautiful bride and GTFO (be it to a big ranch in Oklahoma, a casita in Santa Fe, a place in the Rockies, or over to Europe).

If you really had an idea of exactly how big my practice is, you'd understand why I am about half crazy.

Look into Silver City, New Mexico. Seriously. Go there. Check it out.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Godless Communists. Predictable, I know.

JB, if Zed wins, he will steal all yer stuff and put you to work as Resident Adviser in a red state refugee camp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom