Excited?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
taxes, death, politicians, highway construction, women, mods, waitstaff service, doctors, lawyers, each other, price of everything..... While we are at it what the hell happened to all the small pistol primers?

Not Freerangers avatar.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Obama loses, what will you have to ***** about?

Obama's Supreme court appointments! Aside from that, I would love 4 years of slow, steady positive movement. I would relish in a day without a POTUS who actively works to divide the nation. It would be so delightful to have 4 years where the USA is actually uplifted for the benefit of the people who worked to make it the great nation it is!

What would I have to complain about? Not much!

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It'll be fine, don't worry.

Campaigns mobilise lawyers for legal ground game in election's swing states

[Hundreds of paid lawyers employed by the Obama and Romney campaigns, backed by a reserve force of thousands of volunteer attorneys who are jetting into the battleground states this weekend, will be monitoring polling stations on 6 November. Their job will be to prevent the rival side gaining an unfair advantage, and to be at hand to litigate should the vote be too close to call.

"Thousands and thousands of lawyers will be out on election day ferreting out any problems with voting rights," said Joseph Sandler, who led the Democratic party's legal team for 15 years until 2008. The attorneys will be on the look out for irregularities such as malfunctioning polling equipment, election officials failing to follow rules, or irregular opening hours at the polling stations, he said.

The presidential election of 2012 will herald the largest and most intricate legal ground game yet seen. "Very sophisticated operations have been put together in the swing states by both main parties, and my sense is that if they do go into battle they will be evenly matched," said Professor Edward Foley, who runs an election law centre at Ohio State University.

Over the past decade, the legal aspect of presidential elections has moved from a sideshow to being central to the campaigning process. The impetus for the shift was the 2000 election and the notorious legal fight that followed the disputed Florida result....]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/02/campaigns-mobilise-lawyers-election-ground-game

Latest posts

Top Bottom