Excited?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you really think Romney will be any better? I don't believe so. I'm not voting for Obama, but I really don't want to vote for Romney, it is a truly crappy position.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps...

You?

Wolfie, if I could have 5-7 more years like what I have had, I could retire close to what I would like. I've got a couple hanging out there that could let me do it sooner.

I'll let you in on a little confidential news....all I really want is to make my money and then GTFO. That's it. Don't need to see myself on TV or in the newspapers. Don't need to have the unabashed adoration of my clients and my peers. Don't need to dazzle the law books with my incredible legal acumen. All I want is to complete my retirement plans and take my extremely beautiful bride and GTFO (be it to a big ranch in Oklahoma, a casita in Santa Fe, a place in the Rockies, or over to Europe).

If you really had an idea of exactly how big my practice is, you'd understand why I am about half crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom