Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Today is your chance to send a message to all politicians. I am not voting for any incumbent.

If you are not satisfied with Govt vote for the other guy. Not that it will matter but it will send a message. Let your voice be heard.

Fallon, Inhofe, Cole have played a role in our Govt shenanigans. None of them have written Pro Gun Legislation. None of them are leaders on any real legislation that would help our Nation.

Vote against them, send a message. Quit sending career politicians to Washington.

Vote em out.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today is your chance to send a message to all politicians. I am not voting for any incumbent.

If you are not satisfied with Govt vote for the other guy. Not that it will matter but it will send a message. Let your voice be heard.

Fallon, Inhofe, Cole have played a role in our Govt shenanigans. None of them have written Pro Gun Legislation. None of them are leaders on any real legislation that would help our Nation.

Vote against them, send a message. Quit sending career politicians to Washington.

Vote em out.

^^^ Be sure to trust this guy, who lies about screwing Walmart by completely fabricating a fantasy involving lunchmeat.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would vote for a yellow dog before i would vote to elect a democrat.

No offense, but I'm hesitant to take voting advice from someone who admits to voting for Obama.
Twice.

Yes, and hope the other guy miraculously changes his opinion on the dozen issues that are in contrast to your beliefs. Yea, that will show them.

All good post.

^^^ Be sure to trust this guy, who lies about screwing Walmart by completely fabricating a fantasy involving lunchmeat.

He can not help it, he is a liberal hiding as an independent.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our chance to vote those bums out was in the primaries. Now it is too late. Replacing a bad rino with a liberal democrat is no upgrade for the people of Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom