Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Animal terrorism is what the varmits have been doing to my yard for years.

gopher_damage.jpg.cf.jpg

So I called Inhofe's office and he authored a resolution to combat animal terrorism. I reported the resolution to the Comptroller and she procured a JGAS (Joint Gas Attack System).

VarmitGetter-Original-300x130.jpg.cf.jpg

A ribbon cutting ceremony on the auspicious occasion of my 49th birthday was immediately followed by a test and evaluation phase. I can now report that “animal terrorism” in my AOR is experiencing an explosive reduction in scope and effectiveness!

Rodenator.jpg.cf.jpg

Seriously, I’ve been battling these little bastards nearly as long as we’ve been at war on terrorism. I think I finally have the upper hand! :D

My yard looked worse than that when I moved in, and I live in the middle of a couple thousand acres of gopher habitat.

I have tried, and done everything available on the internet to include some of the dumb things like bubble gum.

There is one thing out there that I have found that will stop them without damage to the lawn.

The explosive propane trick is incredible, but it sure takes a lot of filling in trenches.

I can't use chemicals, as my dogs can smell them in their tunnels, and do dig them out sometimes. We lost one dog when I tried Strychnine when it was legal.

This trap is similar to some that are sold in big box stores, but I can assure you it is the real deal. The similar traps in the box stores work rarely. Poor design.

I trap one or two a week as soon as they put up a mound. My yard (4 acres) is pretty much gopher free. The ones from the surrounding area will still come in, but I can control them.

http://www.traplineproducts.com/

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My yard looked worse than that when I moved in, and I live in the middle of a couple thousand acres of gopher habitat.

I have tried, and done everything available on the internet to include some of the dumb things like bubble gum.

There is one thing out there that I have found that will stop them without damage to the lawn.

The explosive propane trick is incredible, but it sure takes a lot of filling in trenches.

I can't use chemicals, as my dogs can smell them in their tunnels, and do dig them out sometimes. We lost one dog when I tried Strychnine when it was legal.

This trap is similar to some that are sold in big box stores, but I can assure you it is the real deal. The similar traps in the box stores work rarely. Poor design.

I trap one or two a week as soon as they put up a mound. My yard (4 acres) is pretty much gopher free. The ones from the surrounding area will still come in, but I can control them.

http://www.traplineproducts.com/

I've got traps that are similar in design to those, but they've been spotty at best. I got them from an exterminator we hire on the spiders (he gave them to me for free). Perhaps they just weren't "quite right"???

Either way, I've spent the bucks and I'm having fun. Filling in isn't bad, cause the wife helps me do it. :)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The easiest way to rid gophers is to locate a tunnel. Fit a hose onto the exhaust of a car or truck and run it into the tunnel. Backfill. Start the engine, go watch the 3rd quarter of the football game, come back out and remove the hose and park the truck.
Must be a gasoline engine, diesels dont produce hardly any carbon monoxide. Can use a car, riding lawn mower or whatever. However, with a car, the exhaust is long enough that it looses most of the heat before it reaches your hose and will not melt it. Not so with a riding mower.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The easiest way to rid gophers is to locate a tunnel. Fit a hose onto the exhaust of a car or truck and run it into the tunnel. Backfill. Start the engine, go watch the 3rd quarter of the football game, come back out and remove the hose and park the truck.
Must be a gasoline engine, diesels dont produce hardly any carbon monoxide. Can use a car, riding lawn mower or whatever. However, with a car, the exhaust is long enough that it looses most of the heat before it reaches your hose and will not melt it. Not so with a riding mower.

Are we still talking about Fallin, Inhofe, etc? I'm confused, it sounds like we are but maybe we aren't? Lol

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm waiting on Inhofe to write a save the gopher bill or to sign a resolution to declare a war on gophers but to not fund it.

I think gophers are the ones that keep voting to send him back to Washington.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Animal terrorism is what the varmits have been doing to my yard for years.

gopher_damage.jpg.cf.jpg

So I called Inhofe's office and he authored a resolution to combat animal terrorism. I reported the resolution to the Comptroller and she procured a JGAS (Joint Gas Attack System).

VarmitGetter-Original-300x130.jpg.cf.jpg

A ribbon cutting ceremony on the auspicious occasion of my 49th birthday was immediately followed by a test and evaluation phase. I can now report that “animal terrorism” in my AOR is experiencing an explosive reduction in scope and effectiveness!

Rodenator.jpg.cf.jpg

Seriously, I’ve been battling these little bastards nearly as long as we’ve been at war on terrorism. I think I finally have the upper hand! :D

Makes me wish I had gophers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom