Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Political_20Stuff_4763297c735ce2e9c385f9c19618ae60.jpg

Vote independent.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why all the negativity on straight party voting. If everyone I would vote for happens to be a republican, it is a whole lot easier to color in one box verses 10 or 15.. If by some slight chance I find a democrat worth voting for then only choice is to color in all the boxes. Sometimes one box works just fine...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now we know why things can't get better. Ain't gonna change anything if ya vote for same old guys you've been sending. You'll get exact same results.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now we know why things can't get better. Ain't gonna change anything if ya vote for same old guys you've been sending. You'll get exact same results.
This makes the assumption that the "new guy" will be better than whoever is already in office. They could also be the same as or worse than an incumbent.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what do you all think Inhofe's big announcement is going to be tonight. last term in the Senate? Presidential run? Gay Lover? There is no Santa Clause? the suspense is killing me. /s

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This makes the assumption that the "new guy" will be better than whoever is already in office. They could also be the same as or worse than an incumbent.

Most likely it means that one isn't any better or worse than any other.....by voting against incumbents a message can be sent.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I voted for 3 Dems, 2 Republicans and 3 Independents. Voted to NOT retain any judge and voted NO on the military holding public office, voted YES on 2 veteran homestead questions and Voted YES on selling liquor on Sunday.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No offense, but I'm hesitant to take voting advice from someone who admits to voting for Obama.
Twice.

Amen brother... You would think after the first term he would have learned. That just goes to show you that some people don't need to reproduce. :loser:

Latest posts

Top Bottom