Fed Up with Direct TV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had satellite tv. I have had an antenna pretty much my whole life and i'm bumping 58 yrs old. Since going to digital it is worse since pretty much I get tulsa channels at over 100 miles away. Severe weather you might as well forget it. I'm dropping amazon prime when my subscription is up. I joined for 2 day shipping and my area it is now once a week . I will never pay for tv. There isn't anything I need to watch that requires me to pay. And people wonder why this country is in the shape it is in. Reality tv, LoL.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had satellite tv. I have had an antenna pretty much my whole life and i'm bumping 58 yrs old. Since going to digital it is worse since pretty much I get tulsa channels at over 100 miles away. Severe weather you might as well forget it. I'm dropping amazon prime when my subscription is up. I joined for 2 day shipping and my area it is now once a week . I will never pay for tv. There isn't anything I need to watch that requires me to pay. And people wonder why this country is in the shape it is in. Reality tv, LoL.
I used to use Amazon to buy lots of stuff, but the mass proliferation of knock off garbage, poor quality stuff, and the reduction of the name brand stuff they carry makes me wanna cancel it. I live in the OKc metro area and sometimes the one or two day shipping is hit or miss anyways. Most internet retailers offer free shipping now anyways, and I constantly finding myself going that route rather than leaving my search for quality goods to chance.

Amazon has essentially turned into an expensive version of alibaba.

Latest posts

Top Bottom