Finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's finally happened. I got my 'thanks for your service now gtfo' letter. Retirement after 23 years with the DOJ. Since the COVID fiasco I am so burnt out and ready to go. The quality of employees since that has certainly dropped. There are of course exceptions to this but as a whole it has dropped. I cut the PII out.
retire_letter.jpg

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's finally happened. I got my 'thanks for your service now gtfo' letter. Retirement after 23 years with the DOJ. Since the COVID fiasco I am so burnt out and ready to go. The quality of employees since that has certainly dropped. There are of course exceptions to this but as a whole it has dropped. I cut the PII out.
View attachment 468093
now go do 10 at ODOC and draw 2 retirements

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
now go do 10 at ODOC and draw 2 retirements

We have a friend who left OHP and went to the Fed Courthouse. I told Grumpy he could do what he wanted but he needed to decide if that side chick was really as good a "housekeeper" as I was because that's who he'd be moving in with. 🤷 He's at O'Reilly's now. 😉😂😂 I love him but that friend was toxic as ****. He'd be spending 8 hours a day with that ******* hearing "Hey!! You could tap THAT piece of ass and Patti would never know!"

🤨🙄 FIRST, Patti ALWAYS knows. It's a gift I have.

And second, after you've had the best, second best, while still nice and mostly tolerable, is NOT what you hoped it would be. (Yes, that goes for me, also. While I could replace Grumpy he has ... Hmmmm ... A specific set of skills. Skills he's acquired. ☺️)

There are worse things in life than not having 2 pensions. 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom