Firearm transaction red flags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are some red flags that will make you stop a transaction either while setting up a deal or in the FTF meeting?

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stopped a deal when the persons car tags were out of state, and once a guy asked me to meet him in a school parking lot and I told him no. Another guy on here who has his location as Texas tried to buy a pistol off of me and I said no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vill give you the agrrrreed on prrrice plus extra monies for to have my agent gladly pick it frrrrom you up at a laterrr date do you take the paypal as it is safe and securely.........

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've stopped a transaction when a guy got out of his car and a cloud of pot smoke rolled out with him

Stopped one when a guy agreed to pay cash for a pistol but showed up and wanted to give me a check. HA! I don't even take checks from people I know, much less some total stranger.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I once had an meeting time and place set, I showed up and he did not, I texted him and he said something came up and he had to work on his wife's car and asked if I could come out to his place. The deal just felt strange and I wasn't getting that good of a deal anyways... I told him to text me when he was in town and never heard from him again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom