Fish antibiotics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thanku:

Oh yeah, I remember that.

8. memory loss = willow switch
9. attitude adjustment = willow switch
10. lazy, not getting chores done = willow switch
11. just being a boy = willow switch
12. sass talking teacher = willow switch
13. Getting in Papa's tool shed and leaving tools out = willow switch

willow switch, the miracle cure for many of the worlds woes. Now they just want to give some drugs. A good willow switch works better than Ridlan any and every time. And we don't need a prescription or Babbacare to administer. Hmmmmmmm, that could be why the willow is discouraged. Child abuse????????? I don't feel abused, I have happy, happy, happy memories.

Haha! No kidding ... Oh ... and you haven't been "corrected" until you've been zapped with a cattle prod! LOL

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thanku:

Oh yeah, I remember that.

8. memory loss = willow switch
9. attitude adjustment = willow switch
10. lazy, not getting chores done = willow switch
11. just being a boy = willow switch
12. sass talking teacher = willow switch
13. Getting in Papa's tool shed and leaving tools out = willow switch

willow switch, the miracle cure for many of the worlds woes. Now they just want to give some drugs. A good willow switch works better than Ridlan any and every time. And we don't need a prescription or Babbacare to administer. Hmmmmmmm, that could be why the willow is discouraged. Child abuse????????? I don't feel abused, I have happy, happy, happy memories.
The coat hanger is the generic version of the willow switch. Only rich people can afford the fancy willow trees.

aww snap

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know much about fish stuff but please do not go using cattle or horse meds like this. My bidness is cattle and a lot of what we inject we cannot sell the animal for weeks, even months before the meat is safe for human consumption let alone putting it directly into yourselves.

My god I hope this craptastic idea is not a trend in the survivalist community.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 100 tabs of FishMox off Ebay. Amoxicillin. Looked it up by pill shape, markings etc. on my Epocrates app. Exact same medication as the human one. Took it for a sinus infection. I am still here less the sinus infection.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The coat hanger is the generic version of the willow switch. Only rich people can afford the fancy willow trees.

Didn't realize we rich, Mom just sent us down to the pond to select our own switch. If it was too thin / flimsy and broke before she was finished, we had to go get another and start the whole thing all over again. Didn't have coat hangers, didn't need them, we didn't have no coats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom