Fishing trip was awsome but I can barely keep my eyes open.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I pulled back in around 3:30 today. Then immediately had to leave to go watch kids at church as part of our small group.

I would still like to know who thought it was a good idea to stay up till 2:30 last night only to wake up at 8:30 to get going and cleaning up the place.

We caught 15 crappie. fishing just wasn't that good due to the weather. However. I haven't seen a lake that calm in over 10 years. Saturday night we put a guy in the water to ski. He ate it up. the water was as smooth as you could ask for. Weather was perfect. We all had a blast.

I swear we had the fish wisper with us. one guy didn't even have to unhook a single fish all weekend. Well Excluding 1 catfish he caught last night. He would pull them in the boat and they would litterally just lay down in the boat for him.

We fished, we drank some cold beers, we laughed our butts off, we watched a rough OU game while munching on Crappie that were swimming in Lake Eufala earlier that day. I watched an incredible sunset over the lake on Friday night. But the best part of the whole weekend. Walking into my house at 3:30 finding my wife and giving her one long hug and a very pationate kiss. Second best thing was waking my son up from his nap for him to ask if I was done at the lake.

I enjoy guys weekends while they last. But I enjoy so much more coming home to my family.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trips are fun, but coming home is the best:D

Used to spend lots of time on the road, and all I wanted besides the obvious, was a good home cooked meal. The family all wanted to go out and eat.....One has to do what one has to do:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom