Flashlight question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey EZ how does the sunwayman light compare to your Felix pd20? I have the pd20 and love it. Thinking about the pd30 as well.

The PD20 is my other primary EDC (aside from my Surefire L1 Lumamax - which doesn't get much EDC time at all now days) and I love it but I wanted a few other choices and the Sunwayman ends up at almost the exact same size as the PD20.

I like the pocket-clip on the Sunwayman (despite the fact that lots of folks griped about it over on CPF), I carry it inside my front-pocket bezel-down with the pocket clip holding it just above the lip of my front pocket. It works perfectly for that.

The Quark Mini 123 is my minimalist carry light - it goes along with the J-frame when I want to go ultra-light.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone on Candle Power Forums says that. I need to get one, but I've spent all my money on other lights and knives (and they're out of stock right now everywhere aren't they?) :D

Yes, they are out of stock. There is supposed to be a new model announced at SHOT, thats what I'm waiting for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom