Food stamps no more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talk crap on here a bit but i honestly feel about how you do. I dont mind my taxes help paying for the food stamps. There is a lot worse the gov is doing you are correct. But it stings when you witness the audacity and the just dont give a fuque some of these people abusing the system have.

Absolutely. I knew women in Memphis that would have kids just for the tax credit. Sickening, but the billionaires who scam the country for billions are not looked at with the same disgust as a poor person who scams it for a lot less. Maybe it is because the are less visible. Out of sight, out of mind.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No argument here, but I forcing people to give up part of their paycheck through intimidation is against the law for most of us.

I agree with this. But if you do, you must also believe that not only income tax but property tax is unlawful. I believe that but it's a stretch for most people. We could collect more than enough, probably more than we do now, if taxes were just tariffs and sales taxes. It would be applied more evenly as well, no loop holes for the big fish.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
About 2% of the US budget goes to SNAP. On $75k of income, the average income tax bill is about $5500. About $110 goes to SNAP. Yep, keeping that Benjamin would make American great again!

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There would be fewer kids if these unwed mothers weren't paid to produce them!

Oh, and with the internet today, these kids probably know more about sex than you do. We aren't living in the dark ages any longer.

That makes sense... so since everything is on the internet they don't need teachers or parents. They can find it all there.
You really think they look up what STD's are and how they can get them? I interact with 18-23 year olds on a daily basis, many of them could not tell you how to get to Academy even though they have google maps on their phones.

piss poor excuse for not teaching children...

back on topic.. yes there are people that abuse the system.... that does not mean the system has no purpose. some people need that help. I agree with what others have posted. Go after the fat cats on wall street

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There would also be fewer kids if teenagers were educated about sex and informed that abstinence is not an effective birth control (since next to no teenagers practice abstinence). Or if use of condoms was not condemned by religion (looking a the catholics here). Or if other contraceptive were made available without a doctors prescription.

Oh, come off it... my niece is a virgin, she's 21 and a senior in college. One of the girls I work with, as well, and she's 27. They're both very open about it and very attractive women, so it's not for lack of guys' trying. Maybe it's not the "norm" these days, but hell, I came up with 2 in 10 seconds - I don't think that "next to no teenagers" is really accurate.

As for the birth control, that's a simple thing, too. Go to the health department. It's free. No excuses there - ZERO.

There is ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO excuse for having children you can't (or won't) support.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, come off it... my niece is a virgin, she's 21 and a senior in college. One of the girls I work with, as well, and she's 27. They're both very open about it and very attractive women, so it's not for lack of guys' trying. Maybe it's not the "norm" these days, but hell, I came up with 2 in 10 seconds - I don't think that "next to no teenagers" is really accurate.

As for the birth control, that's a simple thing, too. Go to the health department. It's free. No excuses there - ZERO.

There is ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO excuse for having children you can't (or won't) support.

And you believe them...hahaha... that's a good one. "yes daddy, I'm a virgin :rolleyes2"

about the birth control thing..whom can they thank for that? BTW i know for a fact that there are many people that don't believe in its use...its against their religious views. So, there you have an excuse for having children you can't (won't) support. Also, these views are often forced onto teenagers by their parents. Furthemore, many women are forced into having children by men who don't believe in contraceptives.

So when you see a woman by herself in line with three babies around her waist using food stamps, maybe you shouldn't give the woman such a hard time...maybe you should ask, where is the ****er that planted them??

Now, Im not arguing that there aren't people that abuse the system. I know some. The kids don't even have underwear, but somehow mommy and daddy always have alcohol at home.

I guess i get ticked off when we see some people for 5 seconds of their lives and decide to judge them, and blame them for bigger problems.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are being rude, yes, not direct. The two examples I pointed out I know are true - and you belittling their very personal, responsible and adult decisions to abstain from sex, implying they are lying is not only rude, it is exactly the kind of behavior we DON'T need when dealing with these issues. People feel ridiculed and abnormal, and your completely inappropriate behavior is one perfectly good example of why. It makes you sound pretty pathetic, if you ask me... the ladies I mentioned are both very strong in their faith and have no reason to lie - they in fact get more ridicule by abstaining, so it actually takes a lot of GUTS to stand up and say they are virgins and intend to remain so until marriage. Now... WILL they ultimately make it that long? I don't know - I hope they do, but it's no skin off my nose if they don't, but the attitude you expressed is a perfect example of why women like them feel pressured to submit to society's BS "norms" these days - virginity is an abnormal and homosexuality is a perfectly natural, beautiful thing. Think about it.

Either way, thanks for ridiculing my friends, people you don't know, never will and know absolutely nothing about - for them taking a stand on morality, a personal choice that hurts no one, shows both character and resolve, steadfast faith and pride in themselves while hurting absolutely NO ONE in society. Good job, man. You're a winner. And it's not a German thing - my family is, too... it's just rude AND hateful.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA! this is par for the course. No one would hesitate to question the mexican using food stamps and that can't speak english well. Cause that sort of attitude is normal here. But when you question the perfect little angles of a good christian man, why then...then... you are just rude!

You feel ridiculed? cause I said that a 27 year old good looking virigin is a little far fetched? Oh grow some skin man...the wind is blowing...

I bet you are about as german as Johnsonville Bratwurst? You lived there? Still speak german at home? dream in german?
Anyways, it's a stereotype, you are familiar with those right>? Is it ridiculing you that i ask that?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom