Food stamps no more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA! this is par for the course. No one would hesitate to question the mexican using food stamps and can't speak english well. Cause that sort of attitude is normal here. But when you question the perfect little angles of a good christian man, why then...then... you are just rude!

You feel ridiculed? cause I said that a 27 year old good looking virigin is a little far fetched? Oh grow some skin man...the wind is blowing...

I bet you are about as german as Johnsonville Bratwurst? You lived there? Still speak german at home? dream in german?
Anyways, it's a stereotype, you are familiar with those right>? Is it ridiculing you that i ask that?

I didn't say I felt ridiculed... I said women who take a stance for morality are often ridiculed. Maybe you need it written in German to comprehend? Can't know anything about German culture unless you were born and raised there, but whatever.

But yeah, you really are showing your true colors with your attitude. lol You say people say you're rude and you blow it off as just being direct - I have a feeling that's been said to you more than once in your life, but I don't know you personally, only your internet "persona" - you know... The German. lol

Have a good one, man, I got no need to fight with someone like you, there are better things to do. I'll just let you assume there are no righteous or moral women and anyone who believes there are is a schmuck and a fool. Later...

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am talking with you, not them. Unless you are a 27 year old female virgin, I don't see how they feel ridiculed by what I said. You chose to answer for them. Therefore you imposed YOUR emotions into the situation (how You thought they would feel)... still your thoughts.

Sorry, reading or hearing about culture alone does not get a pass in my book. I believe that one has to experience culture. If you don't speak german, well, I'm sorry, but you are missing big part of the german experience aka culture.

I'd better stop, wouldn't want to continue being rude.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not surprised that you get that impression, the superior thing. The fact is, your EGO (sense of self) is offended by my directness. If you understood that your ego should not rule your emotions, you would realize that directness (rudeness) is a gesture of respect and could even be friendship or mentorship.

But, i don't expect you will understand... because maybe you think that holding your tongue and withholding the truth (lying) is more respectful and nice. Is that so?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom