Food stamps no more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they should take lobster and other high end foods off the list too. I share in the sentiment but I firmly believe before we cut a dime in welfare for the poor we should cut all the welfare for the rich.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care if baby food and milk are the only things they can buy, it's not their money to spend. It's money stolen from the paychecks of folks bright and ambitiousenough to get up and go to work each day. And I agree that corporate welfare is exactly the same thing.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care if baby food and milk are the only things they can buy, it's not their money to spend. It's money stolen from the paychecks of folks bright and ambitiousenough to get up and go to work each day. And I agree that corporate welfare is exactly the same thing.

It IS theyre money, You give it to them every payday
Now you want to say what they can buy, how would you like it if Your boss told you what to buy......BURN it Down....Poor Lives Matter
No more control....stop giving it to them...but for goodness sake.....Stop whining......

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baltimore or St. Louis...with Tulsa not far behind.

I bet the glow will be magnificent from my patio in the country

Pretty sure alcoholic beverages are on the forbidden list. Of course, I think soda, chips and many other things ought to be, as well, but not like anyone is going to listen to me...

All the huffing and puffing the First...ahem...Lady has done over school lunches regarding "healthy alternatives" and no energy spent on curbing choice with food stamps? Say it ain't so.

Yahtzee!

When the EBT card no swipey, it'll get primal. Send it.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From listening to Bridenstine this morning, boehner is not only going to not shutdown the .gov, he is going to increase spending.

Congress got the word Thursday from Speaker of the House John Boehner.

"He told us because between now and December 11, we're going to raise the spending cap on 12 appropriation bills," Bridenstine told KFAQ. "In other words, we're going to spend more money. We're going to throw out the Budget Control Act. We're going to throw out all the gains that we've made in attempting to control spending and we're just going to lift the cap on those 12 appropriation bills."

KFAQ host Campbell then said, "Tell me I'm not hearing this right."

"No, you're hearing it right," Bridenstine said.

Campbell: "Are you telling me that not only we might not defund Planned Parenthood, but if Boehner gets his way, Planned Parenthood might actually be getting more money?"

"That's correct," Bridenstine said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom