Funeral for K9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... well ... if you guys have calmed down and I'm not gonna get any more texts from members telling me I need to look at such and such a thread then I'll do the same thing I did yesterday.

For the record, Ignernt and Lurker, thank you ... :kiss: :bighug: :heart:

Guys ... I don't care if you call it like it is ... What I care about is that you do it in such a way that it doesn't run members off ... I've told plenty of folks on here they were turds over the years ... but ... there is a right way and a wrong way. Sh00ter is spot on ...

Both of you would be on the same side if the SHTF...shake and move on. Just remember fellas, libs run soley on emotion....don't let your personal feelings control you over your logic. Principles DO matter; but you gotta pick ur battles and I'm sure y'all would hate to be enemies over a conversation about a dead dog. RIP though to the dog for his service...(but nobody answered my question about if your supposed to let the dog bite you or not?)

I can only think of a couple of people I've met over the years here who I truly have thought W.T.F. :lookaroun Every single one of the rest of you guys have been kinder to me and mine, and I've seen you be kinder to folks you don't even know, except through this site, that most relatives are to their own. You are welcome to disagree all you want ... but DON'T berate each other ... It causes too much grief, carries over to other threads and then next thing you know I start thinking "Hmmmm, where's so and so?? They haven't posted in a while." Every single time I send a PM the answer I get back is that there is too much ****-slinging ... So ... NO MORE ****-SLINGING ... that's all I ask ...

I'm going to dinner and a movie with my husband. Later guys!! :heart:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh ... and sh00ter ... I dunno if you are supposed to let a dog bite you or not. I can say it would be awful hard for me to stand there and take a chomping ... but then again I don't foresee me being in a situation where I'm running from a po-po with a dog any time soon ... :w000t::hey3:

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I late to the party? No tax dollars used, so why should I care what they do? K-9 units both police and military share a very tight bond. I can see why there was a funeral.

Latest posts

Top Bottom