GIVEAWAY: .308 Bullet Pen - VOTE TO ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which finish do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those pens look amazing. Thank you for the giveaways. very cool.

Thanks very much! It's my pleasure.

On the poll, Nickel is currently winning...

I'm curious now if people like the look of the gun metal with it or if a Nickel with Copper would also be desireable. Both Federal and Hornady offer premium ammo in that configuration so it would be similar to that.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cvrx4 is the WINNER of this week's giveaway of a .308 Bullet Pen in choice of brass/copper or nickel/gun metal!

Congratulations!

If you didn't happen to win, this same Bullet Pen along with others pens, keyrings and the awesome .50 BMG Razor are available at: http://www.themightypencompany.com

The poll ended with 99 votes. There were 47 for the brass/copper and 52 for the nickel/gun metal. Interesting results because the brass/copper pens are my best sellers by more than two-fold. I personally like them both. Although I do coat each brass pen with three coats of brass lacquer to guard against premature tarnish, the nickel does have the added benefit of having it's own built in protective coating so perhaps all of you savvy shooters are tuned into that. Or maybe you just like silver better lol :anyone:

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. After 99 votes, cvrx4 was randomly chosen as the winner. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol.aspx?key=1918x67441

www.randompicker.com_images_seal_en1.gif

Ps. The timestamp is Pacific time. I closed the entries at 10:00pm Tulsa time and ran the picker at 11:00pm.

Thanks everyone for entering and watch for yet another MIGHTY PEN giveaway starting tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom