Glenn Beck on Concealed Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at it like carrying car insurance. 99.9% of the time I won't need to use it, hopefully never. But in the event that I need it, it sure brings peace of mind to know it is there.

maux

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me concealed carry is like wearing my seat belt, I don't expect to get hit by someone but I wear it every time I drive just in case. And the state does mandate that.

Wouldn't it be safer to ban cars? <sarcasm>

mmain1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he could have made the point that "criminals" that carry guns to restaurants and bars are going to do that no matter what laws are in place. The law abiding citizens are the only ones affected by legislation.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he could have made the point that "criminals" that carry guns to restaurants and bars are going to do that no matter what laws are in place. The law abiding citizens are the only ones affected by legislation.

Yup...I was thinkin' the exact same thing. But kudos for a talking head to provide a different perspective than what is normally thrown out there by the media.

Latest posts

Top Bottom