Glock commercial on Justified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night on the final episode of Justified, Raylan was in a limo with a mob guy from Detroit. He was asked what he was carrying. Raglan answered "Glock 26". This didn't add to the dialog, nor did it take anything away. I thought it was a Glock commercial. I still love the show.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Product placement?

Very much so. Raylon's weapon of choice is the G26. He has mentioned it before IIRC.

As a side note, I'm a thoroughly heterosexual kinda gal but Waynona was H.A.W.T. when she snagged that gun and shot the BG! She is such a whiner that I did NOT see that coming.

One another side note, she's doing a pretty good job on The Following, too. I'm kinda sorry to see her leave Justified, but not surprised. She has said that Timothy Oliphant is a dick to work with.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a side note, I'm a thoroughly heterosexual kinda gal but Waynona was H.A.W.T. when she snagged that gun and shot the BG! She is such a whiner that I did NOT see that coming.

I had to google this woman; I'll just leave this here.

ia.media_imdb.com_images_M_MV5BMTc3NDM4OTI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYyNDUyNw__._V1._SX640_SY882_.jpg

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In season one he started with a Sig 226, called by name in the pilot.

In a later episode he *I think* called Glock by name when he was carrying his primary and a backup. (Episode where he was disarmed in a gas station and his hat stolen)

Edit: the more I think about it the less sure I am of point (2). Haven't watched it since the early part of season 2. . .too much women drama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom