GOP responses to State of the Union

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Holding Hillary Clinton responsible for her husband's infidelities is a really excellent idea. That's really going to impress people, especially women, who, for some reason, we allow to vote.

Not only that, he said Bill "got a pass".....what!!! they Fing impeached him!!! Rand Paul is a light weight, pretend tea party, fake kentuckian, living on his daddys name and record.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, they couldnt have telegraphed that any better if they tried. Its like they were just waiting to make it look like they were against it.

democrats and republicans in government seem to differ only in how explicitly they can destroy liberty. Both are abhorent as a whole as their goals are the same, it just seems republicans are more sensitive noticing that we are on to them.

Im all for the first part of that plan, not so much on the second part. It really burns my ass to see the national chamber of commerce coming out in favor of this.
Not only are they not going to be prosecuted and deported, our Executive branch is actively helping to move them north.

They are all working to drive down the average wage while using raising the minimum wage as a smoke screen. Right now there are millions of unemployed in this country and the average wage has decreased the last five years. Import a few million more workers and the wage either comes down even further or every body moves to part time with a little higher minimum wage, which would not be so bad except you are still losing ground.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the republicans wish to win they need to embrace the liberty movement. This includes some things many, if not most traditional conservatives are opposed to morally. Those people need to be reminded that we are not a theocracy and any laws of morality have no place in govt. policy. An embrace of liberty at all levels and all issues is the only way to differentiate themselves from the statists that run our country. Or we can nominate baptist ministers and wonder why people did not vote for them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holding Hillary Clinton responsible for her husband's infidelities is a really excellent idea. That's really going to impress people, especially women, who, for some reason, we allow to vote.

Its her acceptance of her husbands infidelity's that bring question to her real goals. My wife for one can't stand her for that reason.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its her acceptance of her husbands infidelity's that bring question to her real goals. My wife for one can't stand her for that reason.
Dennis, I'm not that much younger than you, but we both should understand that everybody doesn't think like okies in their fifties. What should H.Clinton have done? What was her "acceptance'' of her husband's infidelity?
Most people these days think that's private stuff.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If the republicans wish to win they need to embrace the liberty movement. This includes some things many, if not most traditional conservatives are opposed to morally. Those people need to be reminded that we are not a theocracy and any laws of morality have no place in govt. policy. An embrace of liberty at all levels and all issues is the only way to differentiate themselves from the statists that run our country. Or we can nominate baptist ministers and wonder why people did not vote for them.

I agree. Giving ground on social issues can only help politically but it has to be a sincere change. Like I said in another post, be just to the right of center and the GOP can get elected. Moderation is the key to victory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom