gun opener - who is out with me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I'm out again this morning, my brother is here from Florida hunting, I think this cold weather is gonna test him! Lol, 16 here when we got out of the truck, no movement yet.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duck hunters must have limited out, they finally stopped shooting, sounded like a gun battle since sunup! Wish I would have been with them.
No deer movement here so far this morning. Heard one doe blowing way far away earlier.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well we had to call it. We have family coming in this evening for Thanksgiving. After a few hours in the stand with absolutely zero action, we decided to head home. We knew it was going to be a short morning but after the last few outings with no action and only random action on the camera nearby, we are rethinking our blind placement. On the way out from our location we noticed deer tracks in our tire tracks. somehow we are totally missing them.

We are going out in the morning to move the blind up on an oak covered ridge with a draw on one side and a fece on the other. Both show signs of regular travel and have some large track. Sucks that we have to change up spots at this point in the season, but I don't fell like I have a choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom