Hand refurbishing a truck radiator in Pakistan..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once saw an Indonesian zero a part in a lathe using a board with a 2 pieces of wire as an indicator to less than.0005, I know this for a fact because I wouldn’t accept it until they found and put a dial indicator on it.

panayoti

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea pretty amazing. Using a wire to check runout setting up lathe. Usually no calipers or mikes. Making their own cutting tools for lathe. I wonder how much of the you tube revenue goes to terrorist orgs in pakistan. Or maybe it doesn't matter they get enough $ from other sources. They can provide MTRs on their material. the numbers might be smeared or hard to read. Wink wink nudge nudge.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the astm approved safety sandals and going barefoot using their feet as holding or fixtureing devices especially on the casting floor or in the punch press room. One I'll say for the bastards they work fast and move product.........but piling work on the dirt floor is a hoot........apparently they haven't invented chairs and tables yet

Although as a Manufacturing Engineer for 45 years my hat is off to em for the jobs they do.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom