Hey Hog Hunters!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this today and thought those needing a place to hunt might be able to find one. Register and maybe you'll get lucky? :anyone:

The Oklahoma Agriculture Department has created a new director of hunters and trappers to help farmers and ranchers rid themselves of the out-of-control feral pig population.

A spokeswoman for the Ag Department says since the wild hogs have migrated into every one of the 77 counties in the state, the director can be used in the war against the wild critters. The wild pigs multiple on average every four months so the State Ag department's encouraging landowners to make use of the directory.

http://www.ktok.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119211&article=9166700

keystone1974

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I have mine here to turn in. AAAnd thank god I finnally killed another hog last Thursday about 7:15 pm on public land...a mile and a half from my truck. He field dresses at 175 lbs. Kind of a redish-Brown with 1 1/2 tusk... Just ate sum smoked boar with a little head country BBQ

Latest posts

Top Bottom