Hobbies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hobbies.
I don't have much time for hobbies when there are plenty of things to fix.
I suppose my hobby is fixing busted things.

Getting another car to fix soon, not like I need another project but I built this car decades ago for a friend and now it will be mine.
https://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-Nova-Timeslip-14820.html
1697199917998.png

My 1928 Ford Tudor project will get pushed back again.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old car repair, house repair, kids and grandkids activities, this time of year it's planning for the big family trip and choosing Christmas presents for everyone, guns of course, visiting friends, that's about all I have time for with that stupid eating and sleeping habit getting in the way.

And every time I turn around lately I'm breaking something. I fell this past weekend and banged up a hip pretty good, but I have my daughter in law making me cookies and brownies and keeping me fat. She's a baker so I'm getting spoiled. Might have to fall more often.

Watch repair is getting pretty popular now. You could buy a few junkers off Ebay, watch some videos, and give that a shot. Seems like it's got about a $1500 tool cost then you're ready to go.

Or upholstery. You could recover couches and vehicle seats. That's something that takes more skill than I've ever been able to muster.

You could buy a smoker and make a lot of friends real quick trying out different meat cooking methods.

Bonzai....Stamp collecting....sell your body on facebook, I might be out of ideas. What do you like or do now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom