Hobbies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been doing entertainment conventions for the last few years. Mostly anime (Japanese animation) and comic book shows.

Here in Oklahoma and in Texas.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my hobbies is playing guitar and mandolin. I've been doing this for 60 years, and still not very good, I have burned out half a dozen times and quit, but didn't get rid of my instrument, I always go back, at some point. I read somewhere that playing a musical instrument, or learning to play one, creates more NEW connections in the human brain, than any other activity measured in a university study? True, or not, it's a good hobby. keeps me out of trouble, and I meet a lot of good people doing it!!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send me pics!!!!!
Here is a few.
IMG_1781.jpeg
I can get them out when I get home

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a few. View attachment 420337I can get them out when I get home
Yeah if you don’t mind! That round ball royalty is a hood insert. Cant tell from the pics but if the corners are sharp and not dinged at all they could be grade worthy. Generally not on the commons but it depends on their age and pop #

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah if you don’t mind! That round ball royalty is a hood insert. Cant tell from the pics but if the corners are sharp and not dinged at all they could be grade worthy. Generally not on the commons but it depends on their age and pop #
I have had them since they came out. I’ve never removed them from the plastic. I’ll message you when I get home today and fill you in

Latest posts

Top Bottom