How to Spot Someone Carrying .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a Ruger ec9s with a versa clip. It conceals really well and fit’s really snug to my waste clipped to the belt. It is so comfortable I often during the day forget I’m even carrying and have to put my hand on it to reassure myself I am carrying today. When carrying any other holstered pistol I fit this poster all day..😁
Keister carry?

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True story-
I just got back from Louisiana for a funeral. We flew, so I didn’t want to carry a gun. We stayed in a hotel in cracktown so I borrowed a gun from my brother who lives close by. He’s left handed so the holster didn’t work. I wadded the gun up in a Walmart bag and just carried it in my hand….

Aim small Miss small

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• A911FC68-7EC0-4EA9-A1D7-72D51E5FFFBF.jpeg
    A911FC68-7EC0-4EA9-A1D7-72D51E5FFFBF.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True story-
I just got back from Louisiana for a funeral. We flew, so I didn’t want to carry a gun. We stayed in a hotel in cracktown so I borrowed a gun from my brother who lives close by. He’s left handed so the holster didn’t work. I wadded the gun up in a Walmart bag and just carried it in my hand….
NYPD cops used to do the same thing with small paper bags.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True story-
McDonald's bag in Kuwait, worked like a charm. Did double bag. 😂

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It kills me with all of the people who are "concealed" carrying a full size gun OWB under a shirt. It is obvious you have a gun, I can see the bottom of the holster poking under the shirt. Just OWB it in a holster with retention. LOL.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Why bother someone about carrying unless you are a complete tool. Leave them alone unless they look like a turd.... and then even then....... someone who carries a gun and has for a very long time for work or what ever..... you will most likely never know.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It kills me with all of the people who are "concealed" carrying a full size gun OWB under a shirt. It is obvious you have a gun, I can see the bottom of the holster poking under the shirt. Just OWB it in a holster with retention. LOL.
Maybe I just don't give a damn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom