How to Spot Someone Carrying .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It kills me with all of the people who are "concealed" carrying a full size gun OWB under a shirt. It is obvious you have a gun, I can see the bottom of the holster poking under the shirt. Just OWB it in a holster with retention. LOL.
WTF concern is it of yours..... sometimes my edc prints a tiny bit.... wtf cares. 99.9999% of the population can't tell and never will.... the other .0001% simply wont care....

scramp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry open when riding my motorcycle, a revolver on my left hip. I carry concealed all other times, small auto pocket or right hip.
I use an Urban Carry holster when I ride. Totally concealed and with the over flap, secured in the event I go down on the bike. I’ve ridden 500 mile days with no problem or discomfort. Tight pants is a deal breaker. Every once and awhile I need to adjust it when on longer rides, but I have two, one for my Sig P365 and another for my Ruger LCP Max.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF concern is it of yours..... sometimes my edc prints a tiny bit.... wtf cares. 99.9999% of the population can't tell and never will.... the other .0001% simply wont care...

Thought this was a place we could post our opinions. Sorry for my mistake. Hahaha

But for real don’t be defensive. Most people carry a gun for 2 reasons. Either for self defense or defense of others. In both cases what we are defending against? The 99.9999% who don’t see us print or the .0001% that doesn’t care? No! It is against the criminals. And if you don’t think criminals look for people carrying you are insane. It is in their best interest to be situationally aware as it is with us. Plus, Criminals grab guns from cops all the time. What makes you think you are special? That leaves 3 options: conceal it as best you can iwb (we all print at some time) or owb under a shirt / OWB fully both with level 2+ retention.

And just to be fair I have this concern with people who IWB guns that print like a boat. If your 5’3” and 120lbs maybe a full size 2011 or desert Eagle is not your best option.

Tactical advantage is the name of the game. That is my point. Take it as you will.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn dude! Leave some women for the rest of us!

1704349711825.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom