I am a Teacher and a Veteran.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering that most religion is fear based, I'd expect that viewpoint to come up in this argument at some point.
I’m not talking about religion. He said “instilling fear is not discipline”. I think we live our lives with fear of consequences. Don’t pay your mortgage, you fear losing your home. Don’t feed your kids, you fear losing your kids. Etc etc

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God has been removed from way too many places already. I think we better keep Him in there.

I feel really bad for you sir. I hope that before the day you leave this world you find faith again. Eternity is a very long time. Of course you have every right to believe as you do. I am not judging. I’m just hopeful you will come back to God and faith.

Here's two quotes from posts proceeding mine.....

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two patriotic sons (44 and 49) that were raised under discipline and are fine men today. One even followed me into a law enforcement career. If I had ever found out they disrespected the flag or refused to stand during the pledge or National Anthem, they would not have been able to sit down for a week. There are some things that I will not tolerate - dishonoring my God, my faith,
my country or my family.
IMG_0842.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom