I have written a book!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I read a lot. I downloaded it to my phone at work yesterday afternoon. Started it yesterday and then read it into the night on my Kindle. I finished it some sometime in the AM. I liked the fact that the rifles, pistols, ammo was discussed in the book.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations! I downloaded it last night, and like it! It is easier now to publish a book, but the task of actually writing one is still a major undertaking. You should be pretty proud! Not very many folks would even start.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for giving us the free access to your book. I probably would not have read it if I had needed to buy it. Having said that, I will gladly buy any future books you write. I just finished it, and greatly enjoyed it. Good story, good characters, and well written!

Thank you again!

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kind of tossing around the idea of starting another book. Maybe you guys can help me out. Tell me which of these 3 scenarios you would be most interested in.

1. A bush pilot in Alaska, flying a Florida family of 4 to a remote fishing Lodge has engine trouble, crash lands, and has to try to keep them all alive and get them to safety.

2. 2 teenage boys watch a show about finding Bigfoot on television and suddenly decide that they are going to capture one and become rich. This would be a comedy/adventure book.

3. This one would be a Western. A reformed 50-year-old hired killer comes out of retirement when a gang of bad men invade his gold claim, then leave with all of his gold, taking his grandson hostage. He follows them and kills them one by one.

Let's hear your opinions. Or maybe any other ideas you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom