I remember the good old days of OSA Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first became a member here many years ago you could actually find good deals in the OSA classifieds. There are still a few here and there but now I mostly see "I'm wanting to trade my average gun; however I want top dollar trade value. Now your gun, no matter what it is I'm going to give you bottom dollar trade. In fact I want top dollar cash for my gun and you throw your trade in for free. I will only accept the deal if you also throw in 1K rounds of ammo and a puppy. I will not supply pics as it looks like a gun".

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I sell guns I sell cheap enough they move fast. If I don't get an offer in a day or two, down it comes.

I've only sold maybe 4-5 guns here but they all went within a day or 3.

If I want to make money I'll go to work. People that sit on stuff for weeks for a few bucks kind of annoy me. Mulitple bumps with no price drop? Fer real?

I don't like trades either. Sell your crap and buy your new crap. Isn't that easier all around?

I'd rather sell for $500 today than $575 in May, ya dig? Move on with life. Go donate plasma or sell some dime bags if you need $75 that bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom