I remember the good old days of OSA Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember when I joined OSA, but over the years I have had excellent experiences with many of you guys, buying and selling. I have never had a no-show, or any of the other complaints. I'm sure there are some duds on here. That seems to be the case with any organization these days. I am very happy having met those of you that I have had the pleasure of meeting, and there are probably some great "new folks" joining recently also.

You joined OSA on April 14, 2010.

FRISKY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had excellent experiences with many of you guys, buying and selling. I have never had a no-show, or any of the other complaints.
In the last month I had two no-shows. In the years before that, I had several dozen perfect transactions with some of the nicest people I have ever met.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last month I had two no-shows. In the years before that, I had several dozen perfect transactions with some of the nicest people I have ever met.
Did you leave bad feedback for them to warn others? Were they brand new members that wouldn't have been able to use the old classifieds?

FRISKY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you leave bad feedback for them to warn others? Were they brand new members that wouldn't have been able to use the old classifieds?
I did not leave any feedback. They both have been on OSA for several years. One of them already had negative feedback and it looks like the other only gets on here every month or so to sell something.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here on OSA we keep bad feedback a secret..... don't know why.... it's a fascinating phenomenon that has been going on for years. Nobody ever has the courage to out people when they have bad transactions.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here on OSA we keep bad feedback a secret..... don't know why.... it's a fascinating phenomenon that has been going on for years. Nobody ever has the courage to out people when they have bad transactions.

Probably because they are afraid of retaliatory feedback, which we do not allow here. There is now need to fear, if you get a negative you don't agree with then post in the private help forum and a mod will take a look for you. The only thing we use to verify a negative feedback is private messages, and you can see what is required if you check out the rules & guidelines. Texts or emails are not valid here as I have no control over the authenticity of them.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember when I joined OSA, but over the years I have had excellent experiences with many of you guys, buying and selling. I have never had a no-show, or any of the other complaints. I'm sure there are some duds on here. That seems to be the case with any organization these days. I am very happy having met those of you that I have had the pleasure of meeting, and there are probably some great "new folks" joining recently also.

11,749th member

Latest posts

Top Bottom