Ignore List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know that I've made some ignore lists. Its just that some times as I read post my dyslexia cuts in and I take things too literally. I guess I taught 5th grade too long.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to spend alot more time on internet message boards that I have time for now, but I have and will use the "ignore" feature.

I absolutely hate Facebook, but I have some missionary friends overseas and stay on to keep up with them. My Facebook rule is that anyone who posts more than twice a day goes on my "ignore" list, but I got pissed off about midnight last night and unfriended 20 people. I wonder if they will miss me???

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is an ignore list?

No seriously, I had no idea.

I'm with BB, JB, and Perp on this - it is the Internet, just scroll and keep reading, no need for self induced butthurt.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

I just SMH when I see overpriced ammo and hit next against my wishes to post a snide comment.

There are too many good people on here who have been helpful to me to worry about a few dbags.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only a few on my list and they are all from the classifieds. I like to hear other peoples opinions even if I do not agree with them.
Same here.

I added several to my list during the last ammo/rifle shortage.
I wish I would have thought of that.

For the most part people's opinion doesn't bother me too much so the ignore thing doesn't come up very often.

Latest posts

Top Bottom