Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummerduude54

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all,
New to this forum, name is Josh, live in Tulsa and work with "Chas" up at the airport, if any of you know him. Right now I have a 6.8 AR, an 870 Tactical Shotgun, a .45 Springfield XD (as my daily carry), a .38 Special Pink Lady for the wife, and a couple other rifles and shotguns hanging out with my folks back home until I can get a proper safe.
I posted a thread of my 6.8 AR with pics in the photos section of the forum if anyone is interested, quite a fun rifle.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Im from Stround, OK. Currently living in Edmond, while my wife finishes up nursing school at UCO. I work at a cigar shop and do overnight security. I currently have a AO 1911 that has quite a bit of custom work done to it, a S&W Sigma 40swf, and a multitude of rifles mainly historic, no ARs yet. My good buddy Jeff Freeman from H&H told me about this site.

Looking forward to some good gun talk.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from a fellow newbies. I've found the community here to be helpful and humorous. I tend to think of myself as being fairly clueless after only five years of shooting, but I'm happy to help, should you desire input or assistance.

dustin_ls1

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Dustin and I'm from Ada. I've only owned guns for a few years now and I just recently got my license to carry. I signed up a while ago but I forgot about this place until the other day a member of this forum reminded me about it on another forum. I look forward to spending some time over here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom