Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stag96

Well im live in the stillwater area and work at a body shop in town I own a xd9 subcompact that I will saddle be getting rid of before to long but I am wanting a home defense/tactical shotgun.

outonowhere

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a 27 year old man living in the Tulsa area. I have been on this site for a while (a while back on a diff name but had been so long I forgot it! lol) but finally back on to learn and contribute.

scooby13dew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy guys and gals,
My name is dwight im from okmulgee. i just found out about this site the other day from a guy off of armslist so i thought id give it a shot. i work shift work at anchor glass in henryetta so i wont be able to get on here everyday but so far ive read a few interesting threads and then seen this one so figured id say hi. im 23 and a gun nut love to target shoot but not a big hunter.my favorit gun own would eather be my black rain ar or my para limited run ss 1911. thats all i got for now so thanks for reading

M

mikem1262

Hi everyone,
My name is Mike. I came across this site while searching the web looking at pistols. It looks like a great place for info and to meet people who enjoy shooting like I do. I live in Bristow and have a small ranch that I raise horses on right now, sold the cows last year to take a break. I own a couple of pistols and rifles, mainly for target practice and the occasional coyote.

Mike

felixdecat08

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
First time caller, long time listener. I am Travis Timbrook, I come from the Coweta area.

I have been purchasin items from OKSHOOTERS since June of 2008, but figure it may be time to introduce myself.

Thanks for your time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom