Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RyanSixer

Howdy. :)
My name's Ryan, I live in BA, and I'm 15. I've got a Sig Mosquito (Puny, I know). Also, I have an H&R 20ga single shot. I'm looking for a Mosin, or something else cheap AND reliable.
Aside from shooting, my hobbies are Scouts and marching in the Pride of Broken Arrow.
This looks like an awesome forum, and I can't wait to read tons of great info!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy. :)
My name's Ryan, I live in BA, and I'm 15. I've got a Sig Mosquito (Puny, I know). Also, I have an H&R 20ga single shot. I'm looking for a Mosin, or something else cheap AND reliable.
Aside from shooting, my hobbies are Scouts and marching in the Pride of Broken Arrow.
This looks like an awesome forum, and I can't wait to read tons of great info!

finally someone close to my age! welcome! youll find out fast that this place is full of old farts and misfits!

O

OMG

We had a great time at the gunshow in Claremore today. I got a knife from the nice people from Trails End Knife Company in Collinsville and a really nice holster from the gentleman from Tulsa. Its good to know that there are such skilled craftsmen here in NE Oklahoma. I look forward to the next show in this venue. I was urged to get signed up to the OSA today and it looks like there are some interesting posts. Keep up the good work !

T

texasmoon

Thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Fort Worth, but have ties in Oklahoma that take me up there about once a month. I'm kind of a 1911 nut and am saving up for more. I'm also getting into semi-auto rifles and am currently on the fence between a mini-14 and ar-15. See y'all on the forums.

K

kensb2

Hello all, new to OSA. Name is Ken. Recently moved back to OK (tried escaping after leaving active duty), and it seems as though I'm likely here for the rest of my life. Just bought my first pistol a few weeks back, a Glock Gen 4 G27. I'm definitely interesting in the 'goings on' for OK politics and such, particularly as it pertains to 2A, etc. Hoping to learn a bunch from the established Okie's, and maybe make a few friends!

T

thbjork

Hi everyone. I have just introduced myself to gun ownership. I spent 20 years in the USAF and lived on base for the majority of it and you cant keep a gun in base housing so I didnt see the point. I hopefull will apply for my CCW soon, took the OK SDA Class last weekend. I have shot one type of gun or another for most of my life so I am not a new shooter. Glad to be a member here.

A

Ak47saiga

Hello Everyone, My names Derek i love guns, i live in Yukon. i have only one gun range i goto out by banner road. as my name suggests i love ak47s and i convert saiga RIFLES (never done a shotgun but planning on it someday) i currently own a saiga 20 inch barrel'd 7.62x39 and my grandpa's passed down old .22 marlin bolt action woodstock old old nice lovely gun.never get rid of that one

im on saiga-12 forums,
also actively trade / sell guns on armslist AWHOLE LOT (wouldn't surprise me if i have with people who are on here LOL)

mainly wanted to come here for a better community of people rather than just cold dealing with armslist, wanted more gun friends and maybe get some help/help some out along the way as well as find some new places to shoot other than my friends grandpas land (in kingfisher) or my uncles land(in harrah) or the really close but costly 10$ Canadian range, out by el reno.ill be on here alot now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom