Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am Jess from okc. I joined back in Sept, just now participating in discussions, etc..

I have several handguns and rifles that I enjoy shooting. I shot squirrels when I was a kid then didn't get back interested in guns again until just a couple of years ago.

I didn't realize that this hobby could be so enjoyable. There's always something to learn. I would like to learn reloading. Is there a class or a group in okc where I can learn how to reload? I have read all I can on the Internet but I would learn the most by watching somebody actually do it.

Thanks

B

Bored to Tears

My name is Brian Miller and i am from Tulsa. I have been a lurker for some time and decided to join. I enjoy hunting, fishing and shooting at 2A in Tulsa. Recently got my wife, daughter and son to join me at the gun range.

S

sfar785

Hi everyone, my name is Patrick. I've been lurking here for quite some time but I figure it's about time I introduced myself. I'm from Lawton and I've found that there aren't many places to shoot around here.
I currently shoot a Kahr CW40 but I plan on getting another AR15 (I've had a Bushmaster in the past). If anyone would like to head out to a range some where just send me a text 5806956298, thanks alot guys and girls!

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New member here from NE OK. I've become interested in IDPA and have found a bunch of great info here - thanks! I hope to get out and watch a match or two in the Tulsa area.

I would also like to actually get some professional training to improve my skills. I figured this was the best place to start that journey.

Last edited:

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome everybody! I haven't been here long myself, but I figured I would extend the warm greeting I got.

New member here from NE OK. I've become interested in IDPA and have found a bunch of great info here - thanks! I hope to get out and watch a match or two in the Tulsa area.

I would also like to actually get some professional training to improve my skills. I figured this was the best place to start that journey.

I found this place cause I was interested in getting into some competitions too. From my experience and what I have learned, I think it would be best to skip the watching phase and just bring your gun/gear and shoot a match, since you'll be out there anyway. I think you'll find everyone to be non judgmental and more than helpful with questions and pointers. First time for everything!

wsm929rr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another new member here. Hi all names Shane. Have been shooting/hunting from a youngster. Heard about the site a couple years ago and have lurked some. Decided to join up and be a member of the community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom