iphone 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this morning I sat my alarm for 1:50am so I could get up and pre-order my wife and I new iPhones. When I got on apples website it was down. I was pissed. I stayed up for about another 40 minutes hitting the refresh button every 2 seconds and nothing. So I went to bed. I got up this morning for work and tried again. I was able to order both. Then I got hit with the shipping info. 3-4 weeks! This is supposed to be apples biggest launch to date and they can't even get their website to work and don't even have enough stock. Very disappointed. I used to be a loyal apple customer and about 2 years ago switched to Samsung. When I saw the new iPhone plus and read the specs I new I wanted to go back to apple. So far I ain't to happy about it. This is the first time I have ever gotten up like that to pre-order anything. Did anyone else do it or have you tried to order one?

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got up to pee last night around 4a

Got on my iPad and logged on to AT&T website and ordered 2 new 64GB phones.

Done with confirmation in 10 minutes, delivery on 9/19

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've still got the 4S because I like the size. Fits in my shirt pocket with an otter box. The camera sux though. My wife's Samsung galaxy has a ton more features but its twice as big.
Haven't looked at the size of the 6 yet, but its time to upgrade to something. Most are getting huge though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Left after the 3gs and never looked back. My Samsung S3 has done everything I needed it to.

I may be looking at upgrading in the spring, but I can pretty much guarantee Apple won't make the short (or not-so-short) list.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got up to pee last night around 4a

Got on my iPad and logged on to AT&T website and ordered 2 new 64GB phones.

Done with confirmation in 10 minutes, delivery on 9/19
You must have ordered the regular 4.7 iPhone. All the plus ones are pushing shipping out 3-4 weeks or longer. Depending on the carrier.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered the 64gb Silver 6+ about 245am. Took me that long to get thru on Verizon's page. Email said it is to be delivered 9/19. I usually go to the Apple Store on launch day because it's fun, but couldn't swing the time off this year.....

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apple hasn't made anything interesting since the 4 and has become more of a trend follower that trend setter that they were when Steve was still alive. After almost a year after ditching my 5 for the Samsung Mega I am ditching all Apple products (MB Pro, & TV) as I despise/loath itunes interface more than the IRS. I also love that I can add 64GB to the phone for $30. at will instead of having to spend and extra $400.00.

Latest posts

Top Bottom