iphone 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to an att store after work, found out I couldn't pick it up in store so I left. Drove down the road to a best buy they we out of the 16gig so I went with 64gig, in and out in 10min.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm ditching my iPhone as soon as my contract is up. I hate the limitations and restrictions of Apple, and sometimes I wonder "who the hell would have thought of doing it this way" - my brain is just not wired toward Apple's way of thinking. The user is also limited to what Apple deems appropriate. I'm seriously thinking of switching to a Windows phone. I really like the Surface Pro tablet I have.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be replacing my iPhone 4S work phone with a 6, but I can't say that I'm super excited about it--the 4S still works well enough, but it's about to get pushed off the cliff by Apple. I greatly prefer my personal phone (Windows Phone 8.1) for the most part.

As for the OP, you have to understand that even if they are able to predict the max load and add temporary resources for this once-per-year major spike, Apple knows that the fanbois will keep trying 'til they order every iPhone Apple can (or will...) sell, so adding that capacity is not in their economic interests. Heck, that (artificially?) limited supply and ordering system benefit Apple, so I wouldn't expect it to change 'til they screw up the iPhone badly enough that the fanbois go somewhere else.

Sucks if it happens to you, but that's the price you pay if you want to be first...

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered mine through AT&T website around 0415 (that's what time I got up for work) and it said it would be 10 business days. I figured I could deal with that. Then after I finalized the purchase it said 15-20 business days. Then I got the confirmation email that said 20-29 business days. So basically at this point Thanksgiving.

I really want to cancel my order at this point and switch the a Samsung. If it wasn't for my family living overseas and needing FaceTime and IMessage I'd dump Apple in a heartbeat.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting on the new Samsung4 to be released. I'm also done with Apple products. Every time you update the power cord or something quits working. Not a fan anymore...

Latest posts

Top Bottom