Is anyone else getting tired of this crap ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not talking about them, talking about those of us that complain instead of trying to help improve.
We need to help them improve by voting them out of office, but unfortunately those being most affected are not going to do that. So, if you have some ideas what the rest of us can do, I would love to hear it.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try being involved in your community. Volunteer at the local food bank. Help clean up a park. Talk to people. A long time ago, a man told me to attempt to learn something from everyone I met. That has served me well over the years. Sometimes what you learn is that you don't want to be like them, and when you really get lucky, you learn why they are the way they are.

We cant do much to change the people we have elected, but we can work to help keep from electing more like them, but we don't do it by slamming everyone that doesn't think the way we do.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try being involved in your community. Volunteer at the local food bank. Help clean up a park. Talk to people. A long time ago, a man told me to attempt to learn something from everyone I met. That has served me well over the years. Sometimes what you learn is that you don't want to be like them, and when you really get lucky, you learn why they are the way they are.

We cant do much to change the people we have elected, but we can work to help keep from electing more like them, but we don't do it by slamming everyone that doesn't think the way we do.
I'm retired and I devote my time to those types of activities and have since I retired 10 years ago. And I know many others that do. We spend lots of time in "tough" neighborhoods working with the police doing outreach programs, and many other activities to help the community.

But this is generally not about helping people who need help. This is about terrorists in our country that are trying to take advantage of this to steal, kill and destroy. Time to get tough in my opinion before we get run over.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Justify your statement.
What is it the greatest at?
Certainly it use to be, but a great nation would not tolerate open leftist insurgents as this one does.

If you don’t love it leave it. It’s the greatest at having the freedom most of us enjoy. Sure you can get on the whine train about all the things you don’t like or you can suck it up and do your part to change what you don’t like about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We need to help them improve by voting them out of office, but unfortunately those being most affected are not going to do that. So, if you have some ideas what the rest of us can do, I would love to hear it.

Vote in every single election. Volunteer to help those running for office with your values or run yourself. Get involved in your local community and focus on what you can do to improve things in your world.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vote in every single election. Volunteer to help those running for office with your values or run yourself. Get involved in your local community and focus on what you can do to improve things in your world.

Those things all sound real good if you say'em real fast but really are just the standard list of feel good malarky. Most people either don't have time, won't make time or just plain don't give a ****. And the huge majority are pretty happy with how things are going.

Again, this is all due to a small group of terrorists that want to constantly stir up hate and discontent because they don't have anything in their life to do except those things. We need some real changes in our laws and law enforcement to root out this cancer in our society, or we will lost it all.

DEFUND POLICE ? Who are you shitting. I work very closely with neighborhoods and police and all I hear is we need more policing, more visible police presence, faster responses why someone breaks into my house, or my car that I left unlocked and stole my cell phone and laptop out of.

Some of you people on here preaching about what to do to make things better need to get out and find out what is going on, because you are pretty much clueless.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It all depends on you view of life. I'm retired, so I don't have time to complain. I'm enjoying doing things that make me smile, help me learn, and appreciate all that is around me.

Sure, there are rough parts of town, bad people, bad cops, bad lawyers, bad teachers, etc. but I try not to spend much time with them because there are far more good parts of town, good people, good cops, good lawyers, good teachers, and on and on. It all depends on how badly you want to always be complaining.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on you view of life. I'm retired, so I don't have time to complain. I'm enjoying doing things that make me smile, help me learn, and appreciate all that is around me.

Sure, there are rough parts of town, bad people, bad cops, bad lawyers, bad teachers, etc. but I try not to spend much time with them because there are far more good parts of town, good people, good cops, good lawyers, good teachers, and on and on. It all depends on how badly you want to always be complaining.
Well how wonderful for you, but that does nothing to help resolve the problems we have now. So, you really should not be giving advice as to how to people can work to solve those when you are not bothered by them and obviously don't do anything to help change things.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Those things all sound real good if you say'em real fast but really are just the standard list of feel good malarky. Most people either don't have time, won't make time or just plain don't give a ****. And the huge majority are pretty happy with how things are going.

Again, this is all due to a small group of terrorists that want to constantly stir up hate and discontent because they don't have anything in their life to do except those things. We need some real changes in our laws and law enforcement to root out this cancer in our society, or we will lost it all.

DEFUND POLICE ? Who are you shitting. I work very closely with neighborhoods and police and all I hear is we need more policing, more visible police presence, faster responses why someone breaks into my house, or my car that I left unlocked and stole my cell phone and laptop out of.

Some of you people on here preaching about what to do to make things better need to get out and find out what is going on, because you are pretty much clueless.

What can you do about it then? More police presence isn’t going to happen if we allow those in office to remain. Leaving a car unlocked these days is just stupid. Gonna grab your go bag and go hunt domestic terrorists? Your insults are indicative about your poor attitude with things within your control. I hate the idea of rioting and looting too but the truth is I don’t give a flying F if the entire state of MN goes up in flames. If they bring that crap to my neighborhood I will end it or die trying. Tell us, what actions can and will you take other than posting your disgust on a forum?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well how wonderful for you, but that does nothing to help resolve the problems we have now. So, you really should not be giving advice as to how to people can work to solve those when you are not bothered by them and obviously don't do anything to help change things.

So glad I don't have to carry that attitude through life. Enjoy your day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom