Is anyone else getting tired of this crap ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with Postmaster on this one.....He called it correct.

I vote in every election and I volunteer. If it were legal, I would go hunt domestic terrorists. Honestly man, your attitude sucks but I know you don’t care what anyone here on the forum thinks about that. You post all of these complaints and then you say you are going to do nothing. Apparently you’re just on here to vent and piss people off. You’ve definitely succeeded on the second part. At least you’ve accomplished something I suppose. Welcome to the ignored member list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow to all the comments, a lot of feeling there. I saw a BLM add or clip on TV this afternoon and TV advertising doesn't come cheap-however if you have the money... The Koch Brothers, George Soros, Pepsi Bottling Company, Home Depot, Facebook, Apple and many other companies are donating millions of dollars to BLM. That is how theuir machinery is greased.

Maybe I'm a bit thick headed, but I'm just now getting an idea of how big an organization BLM is.
They have school curriculum that some schools are using, and you can bet more will be.
There's some big money and organization behind this, and they've been waiting for the right time to go big with their agenda.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that there are a few "relatively new members" here that could benefit a bit if they invested some money and time in a pretty good book.

how-to-win-friends-front-2.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that there are a few "relatively new members" here that could benefit a bit if they invested some money and time in a pretty good book.
How To Win Friends and Influence People needs to be read by plenty of people, not all of them noobs, and certainly not all of them are here. I've read it several times myself, and I think about it every time I want to call someone an addle-brained nincompoop with delusions of sentience who's about one neuron short of a synapse.

I also think of Jimmy Stewart in Harvey:
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow to all the comments, a lot of feeling there. I saw a BLM add or clip on TV this afternoon and TV advertising doesn't come cheap-however if you have the money... The Koch Brothers, George Soros, Pepsi Bottling Company, Home Depot, Facebook, Apple and many other companies are donating millions of dollars to BLM. That is how theuir machinery is greased.
Those companies donate so they won't be targeted, and guess what, they probably won't be.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the great things about this country is the "ignore function" on this forum. Learn to embrace it as the beautiful thing it is. If no one feeds the trolls, they will go back to haunting Storm Front, where they really belong anyway.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the great things about this country is the "ignore function" on this forum. Learn to embrace it as the beautiful thing it is. If no one feeds the trolls, they will go back to haunting Storm Front, where they really belong anyway.

Yes, because one is either in the BLM/Antifa camp, or the Stormfront camp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom