Is anyone else getting tired of this crap ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What can you do about it then? More police presence isn’t going to happen if we allow those in office to remain. Leaving a car unlocked these days is just stupid. Gonna grab your go bag and go hunt domestic terrorists? Your insults are indicative about your poor attitude with things within your control. I hate the idea of rioting and looting too but the truth is I don’t give a flying F if the entire state of MN goes up in flames. If they bring that crap to my neighborhood I will end it or die trying. Tell us, what actions can and will you take other than posting your disgust on a forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
It has to be done by major leadership changes, and hopefully people will wake up and see that. I doubt they will because most people are so poorly informed and /or too stupid to see where changes are desperately needed. So, it will get worse and worse and all of this will happen again.

Actually I think if the entire state of Minnesota was to go up in flames it would be good because that might send a signal to the rest of the country. And if you don't think this could happen in OKC, you are kidding yourself.

And I love this statement...."If they bring that crap to my neighborhood I will end it or die trying."

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It has to be done by major leadership changes, and hopefully people will wake up and see that. I doubt they will because most people are so poorly informed and /or too stupid to see where changes are desperately needed. So, it will get worse and worse and all of this will happen again.

Actually I think if the entire state of Minnesota was to go up in flames it would be good because that might send a signal to the rest of the country. And if you don't think this could happen in OKC, you are kidding yourself.

And I love this statement...."If they bring that crap to my neighborhood I will end it or die trying."

So what are you going to do about it yourself besides complain? You keep saying “they”.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nothing...same as you !

I vote in every election and I volunteer. If it were legal, I would go hunt domestic terrorists. Honestly man, your attitude sucks but I know you don’t care what anyone here on the forum thinks about that. You post all of these complaints and then you say you are going to do nothing. Apparently you’re just on here to vent and piss people off. You’ve definitely succeeded on the second part. At least you’ve accomplished something I suppose. Welcome to the ignored member list.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote in every election and I volunteer. If it were legal, I would go hunt domestic terrorists. Honestly man, your attitude sucks but I know you don’t care what anyone here on the forum thinks about that. You post all of these complaints and then you say you are going to do nothing. Apparently you’re just on here to vent and piss people off. You’ve definitely succeeded on the second part. At least you’ve accomplished something I suppose. Welcome to the ignored member list.

I've told what I do. I volunteer as well and I always vote. And you and I will still have no impact on anything....AKA "nothing"

I'm just having discussions about the situation to pass the time. No need to get pissed off. You seem to be wound a little tight yourself. So, if you don't want to have a discussion, then don't answer posts. It's that simple. But if you do then don't be so pissy.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
images (3)_kindlephoto-156461569.jpg

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to help them improve by voting them out of office, but unfortunately those being most affected are not going to do that. So, if you have some ideas what the rest of us can do, I would love to hear it.
You do it by changing party registration and killing them off in the primary. Just like was done to Synar by Cooper. Gun owners switched parties and beat him in a low turnout primary. Democrats are doing this across the country

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The police are working long shifts, are not getting the rest they need, are under. great deal of stress with from the rioters as well as their supervisors and many mayors are not supporting the police and they know if they make one mistake they are going to jail or worse. And they are expected to function normally and do their jobs without complaint or error. Guess what? FAA requires aircrews to get 12 hours crew rest for a reason, so they don't make mistakes in flight. So what are the cops to do, they can't win I would imagine that they think everyone and everything is against them. I know there are bad cops but I feels sorry for the good ones because they are going to look for a hole in the fence and when they find that hole they are going to find another vocation.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow to all the comments, a lot of feeling there. I saw a BLM add or clip on TV this afternoon and TV advertising doesn't come cheap-however if you have the money... The Koch Brothers, George Soros, Pepsi Bottling Company, Home Depot, Facebook, Apple and many other companies are donating millions of dollars to BLM. That is how theuir machinery is greased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom