Jackass neighbors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a couple of the replies I hope I do not get banned for this.

I was born in Southern Cali, please do not blame me, it's my folks fault. :)

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want a crazy neighbor? You can have mine. A couple weeks ago I changed out the 40w lightbulb on my front porch for one of those fancy new 60w leds and this mother****ing ****sucking bat**** crazy piece of ****, came outside backed both of his cars into his driveway and shined his brights at the front of my house while honking his horn for at least an hour.

Yeah that would have caused a real problem with me, the cars that is, not your blinding 60 wat light.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor had his mother visiting. She called PD to complain that my rooster was crowing. PD told her, Lady that's what roosters do.
She says, but it is waking me up and I want it gone.
PD says, city law allows them to have 5 roosters, I know him very well. Go over and complain. I guarantee you he will have 4 more roosters before dark.
PD called me later that day laughing about the whole exchange.
I told her, if they call back tell them the rooster is crowing at their freaking nonstop barking dog.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor had his mother visiting. She called PD to complain that my rooster was crowing. PD told her, Lady that's what roosters do.
She says, but it is waking me up and I want it gone.
PD says, city law allows them to have 5 roosters, I know him very well. Go over and complain. I guarantee you he will have 4 more roosters before dark.
PD called me later that day laughing about the whole exchange.
I told her, if they call back tell them the rooster is crowing at their freaking nonstop barking dog.

Reminds me when I was 18. Was taking care of my grandparents farm while they took an Alaskan cruise. I was working night shift and would get home about 3 am. Well, their rooster would start crowing about 20 minutes after I fell asleep it seemed like. I had the bright idea of taking a rubber band to its beak to shut it up. It's like he knew what was coming. He patiently waited for me to put it on, never made a peep. I get back inside and start to drift off to sleep finally. This smarta$$ rooster had hopped up just outside the window and started crowing again. With the rubber band on. So now it's muffled but he's making up for it with gusto. I gave up and took the rubber band off and gave him some feed. Apparently we had an understanding after that. He never crowed near the house again and I got him some good feed. I believe the rooster won that round. My grandpa laughed his butt off when I told him about it when they got back.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We just moved out to twin lakes airport neighborhood. We got some pretty nice neighbors around here. Ones guys dog keeps getting into everyone's trash but that's about it... He just lets it run loose and unfenced.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had forgotten a comment that is heard in the "circle" in which I kind-of run. That comment is:

If I get to where the neighbors tick me off, I can always move.....

.....which I have done, but not because of crappy neighbors.

My "new" neighbors.....

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I lived in town the lady across the street would come out @ 7am and chain her 3 chihuahuas to the front porch. They would stay there until her hubby got home @ 5:30. Weekends too, they just let them bark non-stop all day.

This is why I live where I live, well, that and thumping stereos. I guess I need to send her a thank you card.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born in Southern Cali, please do not blame me, it's my folks fault. :)

Me too. My dad was in the Marines in San D when I was born but both my parents were born and raised in Osage county Oklahoma where they both moved back to when my dad was finished with the Marines even though me and my older sibs all stayed in Cali. I still have a place there up north in the mountains and I still live there part time now and I most likely always will, my grampa bought my land in the 1930s up in the old 49r gold country area, its an awesome place to live. I dont give a F who doesnt like the state, thats their business to hate the place and I totally understand why they do but myself I happen to love it there as much as I love living anywhere. I will take the bad to get the good. Living up north in the mountains is nothing like living down south near the coast, its actually alot closer to living here just without the mountains. What is funny is that people think the US south and midwest has a monopoly on rednecks and hillbillies and that couldnt be further from the truth, we have some people near me up on the mountain in Cali who are as redneck and hillbilly as any in Arkansas or Oklahoma. I feel like home in both places, where I dont feel like home is in the LA-Huntington Beach area where my oldest sis lives. Hate it there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom