Jesse Jackson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first attempt to express my disgust for this person must have offended some members. I will try again.

Jesse Jackson, how dare you question the ethics and character of the medical staff that risked their own lives to treat an Ebola patient. You implied that treatment was withheld because he was a black man without insurance. For that and many other reasons I say EFF YOU right in your race baiting whore mouth! I pray that a rabid wolverine chews off your ball sack as a ghetto tranny is making you his b1tch.
I know a guy with a wolverine, road trip?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes you say he lied? The woman he had contact with was pregnant. He's not a doctor, he thought her sickness was pregnancy related.

I don't think the average person in a country being ravaged by Ebola is likely going to mistake a woman in the final stages of Ebola illness with the normal symptoms associated with pregnancy. In fact, she went to the hospital specifically to seek treatment for Ebola, as she was turned away because the Ebola ward was full, went home and died that same night. Sounds like she was already pretty advanced, and unlikely the people helping her were unaware.

So you're going to defend him, saying he didn't know? I mean, is that seriously what you're arguing? That's your position?

I dunno... maybe he was severely mentally-handicapped?

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Shootin 4 Fun, you think more of him then I do. I don't have the vocabulary to express what a POS he is, and his Ass-Hole buddy Al Sharp

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think the average person in a country being ravaged by Ebola is likely going to mistake a woman in the final stages of Ebola illness with the normal symptoms associated with pregnancy. In fact, she went to the hospital specifically to seek treatment for Ebola, as she was turned away because the Ebola ward was full, went home and died that same night. Sounds like she was already pretty advanced, and unlikely the people helping her were unaware.

So you're going to defend him, saying he didn't know? I mean, is that seriously what you're arguing? That's your position?

I dunno... maybe he was severely mentally-handicapped?

Well, let's water-board him and find the truth. Oh, wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom