Jesse Jackson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think white conservatives are the only people that pay any attention to what the good Rev. does anymore. I only hear about him on OSA.

Don't let me down, in Hymie Town.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes you say he lied? The woman he had contact with was pregnant. He's not a doctor, he thought her sickness was pregnancy related.

Well, let's water-board him and find the truth. Oh, wait...

Well....? Instead of a smart-ass non-answer attempting to deflect your own nonsensical retort, how about you defend the stance you took? I'm serious. Look anyone in the world in the eye and with a straight face claim this mother****er didn't have the slightest idea in God's creation that he had been exposed to a deadly infectious disease. Go ahead. I want to see you defend him. A man who LIVED in an area battling Ebola on a daily basis, a man who helped transport a woman who was going to the hospital to seek treatment IN AN EBOLA WARD, and yet he had NO ****ING IDEA the woman was dying from Ebola? Not just getting sick, not showing a few flu-like symptoms... the woman was DYING from Ebola. She was dead only HOURS after this incident.

And then this mother****er LIED on his questionnaire, LIED to our border agents and brought this disease straight onto our home soil.

Seriously, man. DEFEND HIM. Go ahead.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well....? Instead of a smart-ass non-answer attempting to deflect your own nonsensical retort, how about you defend the stance you took? I'm serious. Look anyone in the world in the eye and with a straight face claim this mother****er didn't have the slightest idea in God's creation that he had been exposed to a deadly infectious disease. Go ahead. I want to see you defend him. A man who LIVED in an area battling Ebola on a daily basis, a man who helped transport a woman who was going to the hospital to seek treatment IN AN EBOLA WARD, and yet he had NO ****ING IDEA the woman was dying from Ebola? Not just getting sick, not showing a few flu-like symptoms... the woman was DYING from Ebola. She was dead only HOURS after this incident.

And then this mother****er LIED on his questionnaire, LIED to our border agents and brought this disease straight onto our home soil.

Seriously, man. DEFEND HIM. Go ahead.

Take it easy dude, the guy voted for and continues to support Obama, how intelligent do you think that he could be?

This post brought to you by Patron Silver.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take it easy dude, the guy voted for and continues to support Obama, how intelligent do you think that he could be?

This post brought to you by Patron Silver.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I just like to make it extremely clear and extremely obvious when we have not only a hypocrite, but a total coward in the house.

Anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom